A leading company is looking for a Global IT Lead Buyer to join their team. They focus on both business to business and business to consumer sales. They are a growing global leader in the vacuum industry and they are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join their global team. This global leader is a family run business with 17 global production sites. They are part of an exciting joint venture leading to growth across all departments and challenges for ambitious and motivated individuals to undertake.
The Global IT Lead Buyer will be responsible for:
- Purchasing indirect materials such as IT/Marketing demand, Transport and Technical Investments.
- Create and implement an effective procurement strategy
- Work alongside internal stakeholders in a cross-functional and cross-site team
- Manage strategies within IT which accurately reflect business needs, budget and saving targets
- Conduct market research to provide market insights.
The Global IT Lead Buyer should possess:
- Relevant work experience in IT indirect procurement, preferably at the global level
- Potential and willingness to develop further into a business position
- Speak business level German
- A strong command of SAP software
- Extensive analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Relevant qualifications: Masters degree in administration, Technical and transport management, Supply Chain etc.
- Relevant professional accreditation (preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
If you are action oriented, results driven and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement then apply now.