A major global pharmaceuticals company is currently seeking a Maintenance & Utilities Engineer to join their team in the Greater Philadelphia Area. In this role, you will be accountable for the reliable operations and maintenance of the utilities systems through PQ.
- Document the user requirements for utilities systems and sequences of operation for automated utilities systems.
- Ensure that utilities systems comply with the company's global engineering requirements.
- Perform risk assessments for utilities systems to ensure safe installation, operation, and maintenance of utilities systems and equipment.
- Oversee the installation, commissioning, and qualification of utilities systems.
- Troubleshoot utilities systems during startup and operations.
- Document maintenance plans and spare parts requirements for utilities systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and compliant with GMPs.
- Represent the site in meetings, presentations, audits, and inspections.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 5+ years experience in utilities engineering for GMP manufacturing