Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
A global biopharmaceutical organization is seeking a Technical Project Manager with a strong engineering background to join their team in Lenior, North Carolina. The Technical Project Manager will leverage prior experience on multiple large-scale initiatives to execute highly complex capital projects within a specific platform or manufacturing site. You will be responsible for leading site wide projects from conception through design and implementation. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to lead complex projects while taking the next step in your career, apply today!
As the Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee site wide projects, including conceptualization, assisting with design plans & business case documentation, project charters and project plan documents.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, identifying all stakeholders and managing vendors and contractors.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and on schedule while in concurrence with cGMP guidelines.
- Work cross-functionally across teams and departments to develop effective processes and solutions to ensure project success.
The Technical Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Extensive project management experience (PMP certification is a bonus).
- Ability to manages project processes, vendors, schedules, and budgets.
- Strong verbal and communication skills, along with ability to collaborate well with peers and vendors/contractors.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!