Supply Network Planner for a Global Pharmaceutical Company!
- Remote/Hybrid (EST)
Established Pharma Team looking for a Supply Network Planner!
This Supply Network Planner will use expanded skill sets to successfully manage broader product scope, planning complexities and independent decision making. Planning processes in correlation with the master production schedule for the manufacturing site: both internal and CMO's
The Supply Network Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a valid supply network plan for assigned global manufacturing sites
- Support and maintain all stakeholder relationships be able to communicate decision and problem solve.
- Be creative and support all new product introduction
- Develop Supply Plans to achieve exceed Customer Service Level and inventory targets.
Desired skill set:
- 4-7 years of Supply Management for a global or multi-plant Pharmaceutical or Consumer Product Company.
- Knowledge of Pharma Sales and Planning Processes
- Experience with ERP and Advance Planning Systems
- Strong Strategic and Analytic thinker