A leader in the plastics space is currently hiring for a Supply Chain Manager to work on a global level across a number of their sites. The position will be predominantly based in Mannheim however the right candidate will be expected to travel internationally for the role. The company is currently growing at a fast rate and therefore has great opportunity for growth within this role.
- Setting up and optimisation of international logistics processes, including building relationships with 3rd party resources
- Overseeing Sales and Operations Planning across all the sites
- Implement and oversee SAP and other IT solutions within the Supply Chain
- Develop cash-to-order process across all sites
- 5+ years experience within Supply Chain, with experience within S&OP
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant
- Fluent in German & English
- Previous international experience
- Previous experience setting up logistic processes
- Knowledge in SAP and other relevant IT programs
- Right to work in Germany
If this seems like the next step in your career please apply today!