Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device
San Francisco Area
Summary- Work with your team and support the Supplier Quality program at an organization with growth opportunities! This organization manufactures complicated yet fascinating medical devices that fuel their expansion. The ideal candidate will assist in the creation and implementation of company Quality Systems. Do you see yourself as someone who can help this organization continue down the path of success? If so, then do not hesitate to learn more about this opportunity.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting in resolving issues relevant to product quality, customer complaints, and supplier parts
- Working with other teams and departments such as Manufacturing/Engineering, R&D, and Receiving Inspection
- Supplier audits and SCAR management
The Supplier Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Quality and Medical Device experience both preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering/scientific related field
- Ability to solve problems using root cause analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time and able to work with minimal instruction on routine assignments
- Quality audit experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, then don't wait to apply!