I am currently working with a global leader in the electronic technology field, that distribute components worldwide to search for a strategic purchaser for electronics. The company are active in over 60 countries and have over 2,000 employees worldwide.
- You participate together with the internal stakeholders (e.g. global and regional supply chain management, quality management and engineering) in the development of category strategies and drive strategy changes.
- You carry out international market analysis and open up new sources of supply for electronic components.
- Conduct tenders and independently negotiate commercial terms.
- You will also analyse and evaluate material costs and identify potential cost reductions.
- You drive strategic supplier management and risk management for top suppliers.
- You coordinate requirements, quantity forecasts and, if necessary, technical details with various internal departments.
- You have completed commercial training or a degree in business administration or engineering.
- You have experience in electronic materials procurement.
- You inspire with your very good presentation and communication skills, as well as intercultural skills.
- You are characterised by an independent and self-motivated way of working and are not afraid to solve challenges.
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are well versed in dealing with ERP systems (SAP, BaaN or similar).