Largest Metal Fabricator on the East Coast Seeking Senior Sales/Application Engineer
- Southern Pennsylvania
- Competitive compensation + high growth potential + Full Benefits
The largest metal fabricating organization, in the Southern Pennsylvania area, is seeking an intelligent Senior Application Engineer to be the company liaison between Engineering and Sales.
This company specializes in the engineering, manufacturing, and assembly of metal products for companies like Caterpillar, Mac Volvo, John Deere and many others. Because of their expertise in parts that are complex, large, or require heavy tonnage, they can meet virtually any custom fabrication requirement.
- Manages activities of applications engineers that review customer's technical needs and recommend specific solutions to meet these needs
- Oversees and contributes to the design and development of equipment and systems or redesign of existing equipment to fulfill customer needs
- Provides technical support in the development of quotes and troubleshoots problems
- Assists in the technical engineering needs of New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Acts as advisor to applications engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- Engineering Degree (Master's or MBA (Preferred))*
- 8-15 years of experience leading technical engineering support (Automotive industry, Industrial industry, Metal Fabrication)
- Must posses a strategic mind w/ ability to work quickly and confidently
- Must posses GD&T knowledge
- Must possess experience building and managing large teams
- Interpersonal skills are a must
If interested, Apply Now !