Indirect Procurement Manager
Location: Baltimore County
Company Profile: One of the leading Food/CPG companies in the world is looking for a Indirect Procurement Manager. This person will assist on the creation of procurement strategy. This person's focus will focus be on managing the relationships between vendors and suppliers. You will expand the scope of cost savings initiatives, operations, project management, and continuous improvement while strategically identifying sourcing opportunities across the network and drive savings across the Professional Services category. You will be the liaison between Procurement, Manufacturing, and Engineering. With an endless amount of growth potential, you will have the opportunity to create your own path within the organization and take your career to the next level!
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage procurement for categories across North America including Professional Services (IT, marketing, HR, finance)
- Leads the development of the strategic plans in the supply excellence space (including commercialization initiatives) through the integration of suppliers to deliver enhanced operational performance.
- Manages the inbound supply chain supplier service quality program ensuring the enablement of top line growth in the region.
- Leads change management efforts while creating true alignment & integration internally and externally. Assists with make vs. buy decisions
- Act as Sr. Procurement Leader in the IBP process
The Indirect Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's degree a must
- 7+ years of procurement/purchasing experience
- Category management experience (professional services)
- Project management. Execution of cross-functional projects
- SAP/ERP experience
This is a full time hybrid position in Baltimore County, MD