Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning - Pharma Industry
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Our client, a leading biotech company within the gene editing space, is searching for a Senior Manager of Production & Planning responsible for overseeing inventory, supply, and materials management for clinical trials, as well as commercial pre- and post-launch readiness activities.
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning will play a key role in ensuring production readiness from a materials perspective, including facility start up, process tech transfer and validation, routine supply, process changes, and issue resolution. This role will also report into the Director of Supply Chain, giving this individual high leadership visibility.
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning will be responsible for:
- Leading raw material planning and inventory control sub-teams in support of insourced and outsourced manufacturing.
- Executing material requirements planning for multiple manufacturing sites and multiple products.
- Ensuring a controlled flow of key raw materials timed to support site start up, clinical launch, product transitions, and ongoing supply.
- Investigating and resolving problems, identifying root cause, and lead projects to drive improvements.
- Managing the transition of materials planning into MRP system without any interruptions to supply chain activities.
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- High level communications skills
- 6+ years' experience in supply chain and/or S&OP activities
- 4+ years' experience with ERP systems