DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Site Support Manager to join their team in Munich (with remote options available across Germany). Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Site Support Manager will be responsible for...
- Monitoring compliance with the SLAs
- Focussing on service levels, quality problems, and lead times to ensure excellent customer service
- Creating and executing forecasts for strategic alignment, e.g. adjustment of volume / utilization, decision on opening new hubs etc.
- Support in setting up and onboarding new hubs
- Continuous process optimization
The Site Support Manager will bring with them...
- Academic background or relevant work experience
- Experience in excellent management of service providers
- A talent for communication and the ability to keep track of things even in stressful situations
- English fluent and German business fluent
- Willingness to travel
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.