We are currently working with a world leader company in the FMCG space who are looking for a Site Director for one of the biggest production sites in Europe. The site has between 1500 and 2000 employees and is a technological leader in site automation, making it a lighthouse project for the organisation's overall growth.
A brief overview of responsibilities:
- Site management of up to 2000 total employees
- Leading cross-functional teams in Planning, Intra-logistics and Compliance
- Design and implementation of training & development programs for site management team
- Set up and implementation of new processes related to streamline and standardise production procedures
- Proven track record of leadership in a site management setting
- Experience in a large scale & high-performance production environment
- The ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage a large team along with change at scale
- Data-driven, structured and highly analytical mindset
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please apply with your CV.