Supply Chain Project Management Talent Urgently Needed
An exciting full-time greenfield opportunity in Central Europe has arisen with a major blue-chip healthcare firm that employs over 100,000 people and generated over £30 Billion in turnover in 2020. You will be stepping into one of the most critically important organisations of the last year. Assuming a role that has been freshly created as part of a wide-ranging transformation project, you will play a key part of the efforts of the company to clarify, identify and make decisions on its supply chain infrastructure.
You will be:
- Generating IT Product Strategies, adapting the goals of the organisation into viable tech products and roadmaps.
- Identifying opportunities to take a business strategy to market, using tech products to facilitate visibility of End to End Supply Chain functions.
- Identifying issues and chances to add and increase value, optimising the output of tech products.
- Identifying strategies to use tech to optimise costs and increase profit.
- Leading teams and delivering results through agile procedures.
- Managing the life cycle of tech products, from delivery to optimisation and eventually to decline at the end of its life-cycle.
You will have:
- Experience in Supply Chain technologies such as SAP Ariba.
- Experience in using agile methodologies to deliver results.
- Knowledge of the process of integrating tech solutions and supply chain processes with third-party providers.
- Software-as-a-service and Software-of-a-service experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain processes.
- A Bachelors Degree, or equivalent qualification.
The company is a leading global healthcare firm, and as such can reward the right candidate with significant remuneration and benefits:
- Annual bonus and performance-based rewards and recognition.
- Life insurance and Pension plan.
- Medical insurance package.
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
- Wide-ranging support for work-life balance (flexible working solutions, etc).
- Car allowance.
If all of this sounds exciting, then your next step is clear. Click 'Apply Now' on the right and submit your CV in English.