Senior Procurement Manager
Company Summary: A leading, well-known company in the telecommunications industry is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager for their organization. The position itself is based out of Denver, CO. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into a very reputable and still expanding company that has plenty of opportunity for internal promotion.
The Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Direct negotiations and contracts on a enterprise-wide scale.
- Research and develop adequate suppliers.
- Pursue and develop cost-savings opportunities and strategies.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships and needs.
The Senior Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree necessary.
- At least 5 years of Procurement and sourcing experience.
- Soft skills of vendor negotiation and contract management are crucial.
- 5 weeks PTO package.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in the Senior Procurement Manager role, then don't wait to apply. And if you know someone who might be, let them know about it.