I am working with a leading, global manufacturer of specialized equipment for road building! They are looking for someone to lead their team as a Senior Materials Manager for a company who is looking to a make an impact! If this is you, keep reading!
The Senior Materials Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee material storage, transportation/delivery including raw/purchased items/ internally fabricated products
- Drive operational excellence by executing 5-year strategic roadmap.
- Recommend solutions to improve materials movement processes reducing waste while increasing quality & efficiency.
- Track key metrics and measure to gauge the success of the function.
- Ensure alignment and effective execution of the master schedule by working closely with Tactical buyers and Material Planning
The Senior Materials Manager Skill Set:
- BS or BA degree required and Advanced University Degree (Master's Degree or equivalent) preferred in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or related field.
- ASCM or APICS certification as CSCP, CPIM, CLTD, ISM certification, desired
- 8+ years' progressive experience in Materials Management
- Has a strong leadership background to be able to jump into leading a team
- Oracle ERP experience and manufacturing experience preferred
If this aligns with your experience, apply today!