- New York City
- Hybrid- 3/2
- $135,000 + bonus + benefits
A leader in the Apparel space is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Supply Chain Finance to provide financial support by bringing visibility to operating performance through cost per unit analysis and identifying key cost drivers and recommending and implementing solutions that will introduce efficiencies and increase profitability. The successful candidate will act as the financial business partner to the overall Supply Chain team.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Manager of Supply Chain Finance:
- Become the Finance lead for all aspects of company's supply chain, logistics, and operations initiatives.
- Participate in the development and implementation of transportation & operations related business strategy including inbound & outbound freight, regionalized delivery initiatives, fulfillment, and other aspects of supply chain.
- Partner with all levels of supply chain, warehousing distribution, and logistics to gather, analyze and/or oversee operational spending, CPU, and identifying key drivers of performance.
- Responsible for monitoring of operational budgets in partnership with corporate finance.
- Develop annual budgeting, monthly forecasting & actual cost reconciliations for all modes of transportation within the business.
Key Qualifications for the Senior Manager of Supply Chain Finance:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Supply Chain.
- 5+ years of Finance experience, with a minimum of 3 years being in Distribution, Fulfillment, or Transportation.
- Advanced MS Office and Excel skills. Knowledge of SAP and other business intelligence / reporting tools is preferred!