Senior Logistics Manager
Competitive Pay, Comprehensive Benefits and Relocation Available
Senior Logistics Manager Summary: A global multi-billion company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct all logistics operations. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will facilitate various departments. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
Senior Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Effectively direct and coordinate all aspects of material logistics across the location, including production planning and raw/pack material planning, bulk loading and unloading operations, and leadership of all warehouse employees
- Directs inventory control, warehousing, transportation, logistics planning, order processing and customer service Provides input for budget process and assesses day to day compliance
- Leadership of sculpting a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and climate
- Analyze Department key metrics data and entry forecasting for productivity increases in logistics activities that include aspects of inventory control/days on hand (DOH)/forecasting/deployment, service levels, warehousing, warehouse space, transportation, logistics planning, order processing, delivery execution and exception management
- Fosters Lean Six Sigma practices
- Negotiates and manages vendor contracts and performance consistent with company practices
Senior Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years' of related warehousing and/or supply chain experience
- 2 years' experience in logistics management
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- 3 years' supervisory experience in an operations environment and using a formal ERP Warehouse Management System
- Experience in managing 3rd Party Logistics Providers, including a keen understanding of cost models utilized.
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K and Pension Plan
- Strong potential for company growth and merit-based raises/bonuses
- People First Culture
If you are interested in the Senior Logistics Manager then please don't wait to apply.