This organization has been inspiring creativity for over one hundred years, helping parents and educators enable that for children. As a Senior Facilities Engineer, the team member would be responsible for supporting the design and maintenance of infrastructure at multiple manufacturing facilities.
* Provide technical leadership and expertise to the Facilities Technicians.
* Responsible for Engineering Projects from concept to launch - lead and implement.
* Oversee planning and utilization of office space in all facilities.
* Document work accurately and issue technical reports/presentations as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering preferred)
* Experience with common manufacturing utility systems.
* 6+ Years of relevant engineering experience.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Senior Facilities Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply