Hello work force,
I am currently hiring for a Leader specializing in End to End supply chain projects. Someone who is going to improve the process, maximize efficiency and effective of the day to day operations for a globally known, multi-billion dollar high-end consumer goods company in New Jersey.
This role brings an exciting mix of both operational and strategic planning.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Master's degree strongly preferred
* 5+ years warehouse management experience, retail is a plus
* Working knowledge of lean principles and project management
* Six Sigma, PMP, and change management certification a plus
* Clear communicator with executive communication experience
* Experience negotiating with 3PL
The ideal leader would have great team engagement skills, stellar budgeting/cost management experience, and the ability to implement new ideas through behavioral change management.
If you or anyone you know is interested please apply or send your resumes