Title: Senior Automation/Controls Engineer
Location: Marin County / Novato, CA
Company Summary: A global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a new Automation Engineer to join on board. If you are experienced with Delta V and PLC programming, want to develop further project management skills, and enjoy new manufacturing technology, this hybrid role is just right for you!
The Senior Controls Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coding and Developing PLC programs
- Reviewing project requirements to assist different design needs by cross-functional teams
- Supporting product development
- Troubleshooting the automation system hardware and software
- Vendor relationships for site automation/controls needs
The Senior Controls Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Electrical/Mechanical/Systems Engineering preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Logical problem-solving skills
- PLC programming skills (Allen Bradley)
- Prior work in a manufacturing facility (cGMP is a plus)
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!