A leading beverage company is looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join their team. As an operational and process leader, this individual will be required to consistently monitor day-to-day performance, while continuously coordinating with other departments and external partners to ensure and maintain factory efficiencies that align with all regulatory and compliance business objectives. This position is based in Texas or Oklahoma and requires 75% travel.
- Manage the relationship between Production and Quality Department. Monitor performance to procedures, specifications, written Manufacturing Instructions, SOP's and create plant specific KPI's to achieve both long-term and short-term objectives.
- Review, monitor, and report on co-manufacturers overall Quality System which includes their Food Safety, HACCP, and Allergen programs to ensure compliance to all written Specifications and SOP's.
- Review all Process and Packaging Documentation while in the facility and on the line. Make corrections where needed ensuring product is being product to standard to meet compliance objectives.
- Create and maintain Continuous Improvement Logs for co-manufacturing facilities to support both long-term and short-term business objectives.
- Work in partnership with co-manufacturing facilities to make improvements to reduce the number of continuous improvement occurrences (goal) within their organization.
- Prior knowledge and understanding in the following areas: batching, cold pack, hot pack, production, warehouse and inventory control
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-5+ years related experience
- Beverage industry experience required
- Knowledge of GMP
- Ability to travel 50-75%