Quality Assurance Supervisor
Looking for a new challenge in the food industry?
Our client, a category leader in seafood with close to $1 billion in sales, is seeking an experienced and driven Quality Assurance Supervisor. As part of our commitment to becoming the leader in branded value-added seafood across North America, we are looking for someone who will drive continuous improvement of products and processes while maintaining our high standards.
- Participate in oversight of program(s) for packaging, ingredient, product, and process inspection.
- Communicates microbiological results &, product disposition.
- Lead investigations relating to quality nonconformances.
- Supervise QA staff's daily duties.
- Spend time regularly on the production floor as needed during staffing shortages
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent experience required (food science preferred)
- 4 year's experience supervising QC/QA team members.
- Knowledgeable about HACCP programs/GMPs/SOPs/USDA regulations/Food safety audits/etc.
At this company, they have built a culture that values inclusion, support, and recognition. They believe investing in people builds success. This position offers opportunities such as contributing to your community through volunteerism, a comprehensive benefit plan designed around changing health care needs throughout North America, lots of learning opportunities, and care development/training courses to help pay for. Our management has created a collaborative environment where all managers support each other leading us into growth areas beyond just equipment/flooring which creates senior leaders highly accessible& available.
Join them at one of our client's facilities located in Newport News, Virginia USA!
Are you ready for a new beginning?