This rapidly growing renewable energy company is looking for a Project Procurement Manager to join their team. The company is currently expanding massively due to the change in attitude towards renewable energy.
- Responsible for budget on high order volumes
- Negotiate contracts and offers for projects
- Responsible for supplier management
- Responsible for all project specific procurement activities
- Completed Technical College or University degree or similar
- High level of methodical competence with the ability to learn new subject areas quickly
- Professional experience in a purchasing organization or comparable position.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to build and manage a team effectively
- Good communicator with analytical and project management skills
- Familiar with SAP MM and MS Office
- Open to travel
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and has a proven record in delivery. This individual must be very action-driven who are not only able to drive the team but also be able to manage the stakeholders globally.
You must be a keen learner and show a good drive for positive results. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organization and cross functions.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3879 0778