Workstream Lead-Product Monitoring/Complaints- for a leading Food & Beverage Manufacturing Company
- Workstream Lead-Product Monitoring/Complaints
- Casa Grande, AZ
A leading Food & Beverage Manufacturing company is seeking a Workstream Lead-Product Monitoring/Complaints who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have food quality experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Workstream Lead-Product Monitoring/Complaints- should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in physical or life science, food science, food safety, engineering or business.
- 5 years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain and Manufacturing or related experience.
- Experience in a Regulated Industry such as Food manufacturing, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Products
- Project Management experience
- Experience in managing or building a quality control program
- Experience in complaint handling, risk assessment and investigation (RCAs and CAPAs). Experience with analytical and data analysis.
- Experience with risk assessments, such as FMEA
The Workstream Lead-Product Monitoring/Complaints - will:
- Support site leadership team and division to build a strategic team and lead staff and key participants to deliver commitments.
- Provide oversight and coordinate necessary teams to prepare, execute and govern the workstream assessment, action plan development, and execution plan.
- Create a comprehensive road map of project plans, funding requests, and business case to execute program strategies.
- Implement metrics to consistently measure program status and effectiveness of implemented solutions.
- Maintain project reports and dashboards to facilitate site and global communication.
- Ensure accuracy of data for routine status reporting.
- Forecast and communicate resource needs to ensure project success while maintaining appropriate cost levels.