Product Engineer II required for worlds largest HVAC Manufacturer
- Entry/Mid Level
One of the Market's largest HVAC Manufacturing companies is looking for a Product Engineer II to join their rapidly growing team.
The Product Engineer will be responsible for products released into production after initial design. They will provide and give technical support to Manufacturing teams, purchasing, and applications. They will support all product development testing and designs and support throughout important engineering objectives.
The Product Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide Solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Design modifications to standard products for customer needs
- Support development and product testing for design activities
- Assist in Manufacturing techniques - Lean, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping
- Take on project management responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience (HVAC experience is preferred)
- CAD experience a plus
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!