Work Status: Onsite
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our Paper & Forest industry client is looking to bring on a Procurement Analyst that will be responsible for bid management and develop plans that support the supply chain goals. This role is a stepping stone into higher positions with a great company that advocate's for internal growth.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, and have an analytical mindset. They will also be comfortable working cross-functionally with internal and external clients. They will also be six-sigma qualified as a real 'wow' factor!
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prioritize critical items and issues and clearly communicate progress and concerns affecting multiple internal units globally
- Help package and eventually lead procurement bids for warehousing
- Travel to manufacturing sites, warehouses, ports, and terminals as needed with minimal notice
- Be a key part of the distribution and warehousing team to collect, analyze and recommend action to support RFP's
Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- BS Required - Engineer, Business, and Supply Chain.
- 3+ years in Procurement and Supply Chain, especially within a larger organization
- 2+ years working with RFP's and RFQ's
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Procurement Analyst Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Full Package - Health, Dental, Vision