Senior/Principal Power Electronics Engineer (Level based on Experience)
Location: Westford, MA
Compensation: $110,000 - $150,000 + Sponsorship Available + Relocation Offered
An innovative medical device company is actively seeking experienced Engineering talent to join their R&D Product, Engineering team. This role will spearhead the electrical component test protocols, component selection, and electrical modifications and design verification at the PCB and system level. This role will be one of influential leadership as you work to completely own an innovative light-based medical treatment device, as well as work on the next generation of RF products.
The Senior/Principal Power Electronics Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for modifications to the design and implementation of circuit boards using analog, digital, and power electronics circuits for medical lasers
- Improve existing products, providing technical assistance to engineering, manufacturing, and field support, as well as working cross-functionally with Ops and Service on day-to-day needs
- Author and release Engineering Change Orders to complete approved changes to product lines
The Senior/Principal Power Electronics Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (Master's Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with medical devices or RF technology
- Experience with analog and digital circuitry, and power electronic drives
- Experience with Schematic Capture and PCB layout software
- Experience in a highly regulated R&D environment
If you are interested in the Senior/Principal Power Electronics Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!