A leading beverage company is looking for a Operations Specialist to join their team. As an operational and process leader, this individual will be required to consistently monitor day-to-day performance, while continuously coordinating with other departments and external partners to ensure and maintain factory efficiencies that align with all regulatory and compliance business objectives.
- Manage the relationship between Production and Quality Department. Monitor performance to procedures, specifications, written Manufacturing Instructions, SOP's and create plant specific KPI's to achieve both long-term and short-term objectives.
- Review, monitor, and report on co-manufacturers overall Quality System which includes their Food Safety, HACCP, and Allergen programs to ensure compliance to all written Specifications and SOP's.
- Review all Process and Packaging Documentation while in the facility and on the line. Make corrections where needed ensuring product is being product to standard to meet compliance objectives.
- Create and maintain Continuous Improvement Logs for co-manufacturing facilities to support both long-term and short-term business objectives.
- Work in partnership with co-manufacturing facilities to make improvements to reduce the number of continuous improvement occurrences (goal) within their organization.
- Prior knowledge and understanding in the following areas: batching, cold pack, hot pack, production, warehouse and inventory control
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-5+ years related experience
- Beverage industry experience required
- Knowledge of GMP
- Ability to travel 50-75%