Title: Materials Planner
Location: Thurmont, MD
Work Model: Onsite
A respected industry leader in the construction space is looking for a more entry-level Materials Planner with some supply chain experience to join their team located in Thurmont, MD. As their new materials planner, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels while ensuring on-time delivery of raw materials.
- Develop material requirements plans based on production schedules
- Coordinate shipments from suppliers to ensure timely deliveries
- Monitor inventory accuracy and adjust as necessary
- Analyze demand patterns to optimize stock availability
Qualifications/Requirements (derived from tags):
1) Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferably related to Building / Construction.
2) At least 2 years' experience working within Supply Chain, preferably in relation to purchasing and supply chain planning responsibilities.
3) Excellent analytical skills coupled with attention-to-detail approach that would allow consistent management of data sets relevant when planning operations at hand.
4) Strong communication & interpersonal abilities needed due inter-departmental collaboration required during daily activities
If you are passionate about driving organizational efficiency through effective Inventory Management practices then this opportunity might just be perfect fit! Apply now by submitting your most recent resume/CV highlighting how your qualifications aligns closely what we're seeking here today!