Manufacturing Lead required for Fortune 500 Manufacturing Firm
- GreatWatertown, NY Area
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Operations Team
A fortune 500 manufacturing firm is searching for a Manufacturing Lead to provide technical input, solutions, and options for improving productivity and efficiencies throughout one of the companies most crucial facilities.
The Manufacturing Lead will be responsible for motivating and training their team while assessing skills and ensuring department personnel are technically sound to person assigned tasks in the facility.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Lead:
- Oversee technical projects within the manufacturing facility
- Provide support in different areas of the production space
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on new and ongoing projects and provide technical expertise and support
- Utilize LEAN methodologies to generate best outcomes
- Drive efficiencies in manufacturing area
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Lead:
- 2+ years relevant manufacturing experience
- 2+ years relevant leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Project Management skills
- Strong Leadership abilities
- LEAN or Six Sigma experience
- Proven track record for driving efficiencies and leading successful manufacturing projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational/time management skills.