Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Greater Reading, PA
A leading name in Industrial & Metals Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance activities, ensure safe working processes and procedures, comply with environmental regulations, and stay in line with all company quality systems.
The Maintenance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead all plant maintenance activities ensuring 24-hour coverage and daily operations are aligned with customer requirements and the daily/annual Maintenance Work Plan
- Responsible for the performance, condition, and reliability of all company equipment, utilities, systems, buildings, and ground. Review daily Maintenance reports and data, schedule maintenance activities accordingly.
- Accountable for Maintenance employee safety and leading activities in accordance with plant safety goals.
- Accountable to receive, review, and schedule the completion of all submitted Maintenance Work Orders to support company operations.
- Accountable for the activities of all workers, employees, and subcontractors engaged in Maintenance, repair, and installation of company equipment, utilities, and systems and Maintenance of all buildings and grounds.
- Provide coaching and training to Maintenance crew leaders and staff to achieve objectives and support individual development.
- Accountable to create and implement Maintenance practices, procedures, systems, and structures to align with daily requirements and the Maintenance Work Plan.
- Accountable for the efficient allocation and use of all Maintenance resources, both capital and inventory, to provide input to the annual maintenance work plan and budget.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Maintenance Activity Reports as required.
- Provide maintenance input to projects and participate in other activities as required.
The Maintenance Manager MUST have the following qualifications:
- AS in Engineering or similar major OR
- 5-8 years of demonstrated "hands-on" industrial maintenance experience.
- 1-3 years minimum supervisory experience with a progression of increased responsibility.
- Ability to work productively with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!