very exciting oportunity to regularly travel to sites across Europe at the forefront of my client's transition from a project based procurement function to a global commodity set-up.
I am looking to speak with candidates from automotive, aviation, rail or construction industries with experience in mro, proffessional services, capex and other indirects.
Indirect materials include but are not restricted to: professional services, capex, and MRO
- Purchasing of all non-production related materials
- Manage procurement projects
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage contracts and agreements with suppliers
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to ensure the smooth running of the procurement process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English