A global Automotive supplier is searching for a Head of Plant Logistics to design and implement new logistics systems in Wolframs-Eschenbach. They are a key name in the fifth wheel couplings and landing gear sectors worldwide, and head up the market in the vehicle interface sector. They are seeking a motivated Head of Plant Logistics to implement a new logistics system and lead the logistics team of 30. This role will be very hands on in implementing change across the plant, liaising with both Production and Planning departments.
The Head of Plant Logistics will be responsible for...
- Designing and Implementing the new Logistics systems
- Ensuring that processes are improved, and continue to improve across the automation of the plant
- Overall responsibility for the intralogistics in the plant, its turnover rate and inventory
- Supporting Production Planning and Controlling Manufacturing on site
- Optimizing supply chain for customer and inhouse processes
- Leading a team of 30 in a plant of 165 employees
The Head of Plant Logistics should have the following qualifications...
- Experience of Change Management or transformation; ideally setting up a plants logistics systems before
- A strong background in Intralogistics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a suitable course; science, business, logistics etc.
- Fluent English; German is a benefit
- Self-motivation and a hands on mentality
This firm offers a familiar working atmosphere in a global company with competitive and flexible benefit plans. Along with a focus on your well-being, this will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
- Health and sports programs
- On-going training opportunities
If you are interested in the Head of Plant Logistics role, then please don't wait to apply.