- Serve as a key member of the Management team for Japan business function, reporting directly to the leadership and support in actively translating the business strategy and vision into actions for the enabling functions
- Collaborate with the senior leader to provide inputs in setting the organization vision, operational strategy and manpower needs
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and oversight to the Customer Service, Demand and Supply Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing function
- Responsible for overall Customer satisfaction of external (distributors, channel partners, 3PLs) and internal (Management team, Employees) customers; while managing reasonable cost structure, efficient and optimized processes. In addition, responsible for protection of company through incorporation of sufficient internal control and risk management processes.
- Oversee and champion the Sales & Operations process (S&OP) for Japan, ensuring participation from all key functions and successful roll-out
Back to jobs