Demand Planner Global Chemicals Manufacturer
A global chemical company that has been around for 175 years is looking for a Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team!
This Demand Planner will report into the Senior Demand Planning Manager. The candidate will lead the demand planning function for all business units which include cosmetics, personal care items, coatings, automotive and ceramics.
The Demand Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve demand plan by tracking data and performing root cause analyst
- Maintain system parameters and forecasting process enablers
- Lead the demand meetings for the global team ensuring cohesion and participation
- Ensure accuracy of demand inputs into the ERP system and the SIOP process
- Support strategic processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of demand planning experience
- Chemicals industry experience preferred but not required