One of the fastest growing and dynamic E-commerce logistics companies in Europe is looking for a customer operations manager, who will be tasked with expanding out their logistics function with key clients such as ASOS, Daimler & Zalando, plus many more.
This company has been heavily backed by investors and are now going through a hyper growth stage as they break their revenues targets from 2021.
If you work in logistics and operations and have fast paced, dynamic and ambitious mentality then apply to this advantageous position located in the heart of Berlin!
- Interface function between all operational stakeholders (internal, external, customer) and account management
- Monitoring of relevant KPIs and identification of improvement measures
- Peak and holiday planning in close coordination with our customers and the Supply Chain Planning Team
- Support in troubleshooting and in the preparation of operational performance analyses for the account management team
- Developing, implementing and securing short term as well as long-term measures for process improvements
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a degree in the commercial or logistics sector or have professional experience in a comparable position.
- You have several years of experience in operational areas in the field of warehousing, transport or parcel services; ideally in e-commerce.
- Your experience in B2B customer contact helps you to solve critical situations through confident communication.
- Fluent German, English business fluent.
- Spanish, French or Dutch are an advantage
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications and a data-driven way of working round off your profile.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program "Employees refer employees"
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)