Controls Engineer | Dallas, TX - Consumer Goods
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $100,000 - $130,000
Company/Job Summary: Join a forward-thinking team in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, dedicated to revolutionizing pet nourishment and fostering strong bonds between pets and their parents. Our company is committed to creating fresh, real foods for pets, operating with integrity, transparency, and a strong sense of environmental and social responsibility. We value innovation, quality, and a positive impact in everything we do, always adhering to the highest standards in our field.
- Oversee and enhance automation controls for food production equipment in a 24/7 GMP manufacturing setting, ensuring high-quality operation and maintenance.
- Provide expert troubleshooting support and hands-on assistance for maintenance personnel, acting as a key resource in the facility.
- Play a pivotal role in integrating new equipment installations, ranging from simple units to complex systems, while complying with safety and electrical codes.
- Mentor maintenance and operations teams to build a robust and knowledgeable team environment, focusing on automation control systems.
- Ensure consistency in component specifications, system design, and documentation, supporting safety initiatives and operational performance improvements.
- AS or BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or equivalent training and experience, with a preference for 5+ years in manufacturing controls systems troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in Allen Bradley equipment and systems, Rockwell Software, and AutoCAD - Autodesk software.
- Thorough understanding of the National Electrical Code, NFPA requirements, motor control circuits, and Ethernet/IP communication protocols.
- Experience in calibrating industrial instrumentation and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team, multitask effectively, and maintain high integrity and honesty in all tasks.
What We Offer: A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life and disability protection, retirement plans, paid parental leave, pet insurance, and more. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our diverse workforce, fostering a culture that values individual differences and contributions.