Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Memphis TN Metro
Company: Billion Dollar Food Manufacturer
We are currently partnering with a consumer loved Food company in Forrest City, Arkansas to find a talented Controls Engineer. The ideal candidate has a strong background with hands on PLC programming and HMI design work. You will be responsible for leading a team of controls and maintenance technicians on control upgrades and capex projects.
- Conduct training sessions for component replacement and repairs, involving controls technicians and maintenance technicians as required.
- Review the design of controls and electronics for both new and existing assets.
- Assess controls and electronic components, including making recommendations for dealing with obsolete items.
- Complete equipment audits to ensure excellent maintenance
- Develop and maintain electrical schematics, P&ID's, and control system documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve issues
- Ensure equipment complies with safety and quality standards
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of PLC programming from scratch and troubleshooting (RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500- preferred)
- 3-10 years within industrial manufacturing setting
- Associates degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, or related field minimum
- Bachelors- preferred
- HMI control panel design experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Full health benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plants and profit sharing
- Flex spending accounts
- Education reimbursement
If you're interested in taking on supervisory responsibilities in a Controls focused role with an established industry leader, apply in today!