I am currently working on with a world-leading Pharmaceutical company who are looking for 2 Clinical Sourcing Managers to come on board as part of a global transformation program across their Procurement function. The roles will take full strategic responsibility for the sourcing of Clinical Studies, working closely with local CRO's.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Definition when no category strategy in place above strategic threshold (such as negotiation strategy), approval, communication.
- Accountable for, carefully monitoring and support sourcing execution and negotiation performed by the buyer (also acts as an escalation point).
- Maintaining strong information flows back to global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
- Ensuring operational Procurement requests are executed in line with category strategies, and in compliance with relevant policies and operating procedures, including preferred supplier agreements.
- Contributing to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
- Planning and achievement of productivity targets, overall value proposition and priorities as agreed with the business and procurement stakeholders.
- Increasing procurement effectiveness (realise the benefits of productivity and process improvements such as, outsourcing, cross-divisional Category management, etc.)