Job Title: Automation Control Engineer
Job Location: Greater Phoenix, Arizona
A global health care leader is looking to hire a Automation Controls Engineer to their growing team. The Automation Controls Engineer will provide process controls support for manufacturing operation.
The Automation Control Engineer will be responsible for:
- Programming PLC Logic, HMI, VFD and Industrial Networks
- Rockwell Automation Drives/VFDs
- Using industrial networks such as DeviceNet, RIO, ControlNet, and Ethernet.
- Reading and modify P&IDs, Electrical drawings and control.
- Maintenance of process control systems within the designated area.
- Manage control systems - hardware and software design, upgrade and conversion.
- Work toward process optimization through development of new control strategies.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or Electronic Engineering, or Manufacturing, or Mechanical engineering.
Minimum of 3 years work experience in automation systems
- Experienced in programming PLC, HMI, VFD
- Ability to Identify and resolves hardware/software performance discrepancies/deficiencies between new system design requirements and the system capabilities.