Summary of the Automation Engineer III:
A national leader in the pharmaceutical space is looking to add an Automation Engineer III to their dynamic team! This industry leading pharma organization is known for its dedication to delivering innovative solutions and medications to its patients. This is a company that is truly making its mark across several healthcare areas that enable people to live healthier and happier lives. The Automation Engineer III will play a crucial role in ensuring data integrity generated in production is maintained consistently and accurately. The Automation Engineer III will also need to bring in their expertise in programming PLCs and configuring HMI's!
Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer III:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Independently plan and execute small- to medium-sized projects within the engineering specialty, managing multiple concurrent projects to meet deadlines.
- Achieve project financial targets to support business objectives, maintaining project controls and reporting for cost, scope, and schedule.
- Produce unique and cost-effective results, overseeing design work by internal and external consultants.
- Analyze complex interdisciplinary problems, identify their impact, and propose solutions to meet customer needs.
- Represent engineering on corporate task forces and monitor the development of other engineers, potentially supervising other engineers or technicians.
Qualifications of the Automation Engineer III:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Prior experience with automating equipment and data integrity
- Experience with programming PLCs and configuring HMIs (e.g., Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ELAU, B&R) required.
- Works collaboratively in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, maintain strong relationships with collaborators, and possess strong communication skills.