Title: Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Washington DC - Metropolitan Area
Company Summary: A global leader in the biotech industry is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer that will design and program high-performance robotics automation. The Automation Engineer will have a chance to work with cross-functional teams to support and improve product development programs. If you are a team player and a person who is motivated by personal growth, if you like the challenges of hands-on engineering, please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
The Senior Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coding and Developing PLC programs
- Reviewing project requirements to assist different design needs by cross-functional teams
- Supporting new product development
- Troubleshooting the automation system hardware and software
The Senior Automation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Electrical/Mechanical/Systems Engineering preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- 3D CAD modeling (preferably SolidWorks)
- Logical problem-solving skills
- PLC programming skills (Visual Basic and C-based language is a plus)
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!