Position: Automation Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceuticals/ Biotech
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Salary: $90,000- $110,000
Company Summary: For over 100 years this industry leader in the pharmaceuticals and biotech space has continued to strive to maintain their core values of helping people lead healthy lives. They continue to do this by providing and creating the latest life-changing medicines and having new understanding of the diseases they are treating. Their team in New Jersey is looking to grow their operations and take on talented Automation engineers. If you are someone looking to join a constantly growing industry and well-established organization this role could be a fit for you.
- Provide Automation support of clinical and commercial biologics manufacturing operations
- Apply PLC/ HMI programming skills through Rockwell/ Allen Bradley to the Automation systems
- Conduct Data recording and analysis
- Work on project development through designs, functional speculations, and engineering drawings
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Electrical or Computer)
- Experience using Rockwell PLC/ HMI on automation systems
- Worked in a cGMP environment
- 3-5 years work experience in an Automation setting
Client is looking to hire immediately, apply directly to ad.