· Opportunity for a long-term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of supply chain
· Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
· Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
· Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
· Implement the client's Production System's highly visible TPM Strategy within the plant using methodology aligned with Global framework and other Capabilities Areas while assuming with responsibility for the extensive implementation of Loss & Loss Trees and overseeing external consultants, as needed, to initiate deployment.
· Drive the High Performance Work Team program to support the Plant Manager in the development of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT). Promote the developing EPS cultural through TPM Deliver TPM training aligned with the TPM Academy training agenda and supporting manufacturing skills models to develop a Loss Analysis culture.
· Complete the Self-Assessment exercise according to the required framework as you guide the on-going TPM progress according to the Global & Regional Master plans. Complete regular Plant Health Checks to ensure the plant continues to operate to TPM governance model. Support the Plant Manager in preparation of Plant related audits.
· Participate as a member of the regional TPM Community of Practice (CoP) Responsible for the Plant's involvement in Global Virtual Sites (GVS) program
· Bachelor's degree
· 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
· 3+ years of experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams with 2+ years of experience TPM Principals and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, visual management, Kaizen)
· Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
· 3 years of experience in cross-functional project or program management
· 3 years of experience leading process improvement projects for special chemical processes
· 3 years of experience applying TPM in a JIPM TPM award winning plant.
· 3 years of experience working with the implementation and oversight of Operational Excellence initiatives in a manufacturing environment
· 2 years of experience in a lean six sigma leadership role
· Proven experience driving large scale culture shifts