A fortune 500 pharmaceutical leader is currently seeking an energetic and motivated leader, looking to fill its total productive maintenance manager spot. In this role you will be responsible for being a hands-on team builder, along with being able to lead individuals and teams through the change process. You will be able to build great experience, while honing in and vastly improving your skill set.
The Total Productive Maintenance Manager will be responsible for…
- Implementing the total productive maintenance strategy by using plant methodology
- Being able to drive high performance work team programs.
- Participating as a member of the regional TPM Community of practice
The Total Productive Maintenance Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing, supply chain environment
- 3+ years experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience TPM Principals
- Comprehensive benefits package starting on day 1.
- One of the top ethical companies nationwide to work for.
- Great opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
If you find yourself as a hard-working, motivational person and ready to build a strong team, apply today.