Technical Project Manager (Well Established Consumer Goods Organization)
Technical Project Manager
* Location: Greater NJ area
This organization is a leading trusted supplier of small kitchen appliances within North America. Creating digitally connected appliances, to redefine cooking as we know it. As a Technical Project Manager, the team member would be responsible for all activities required to bring a product from its beginning stages to production.
* Coordinate and execute product specifications, design development, test procedure development, etc.
* Develop and maintain the Project Schedule
* Prepare presentations for meetings, including PDR (Preliminary Design Review) and CDR (Critical Design Review).
* Direct and guide the Project Managers on the team within any daily activities.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred).
* Product Development process experience.
* 5+ Years of experience within Project management.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Technical Project Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.