Supply Chain Manager - Chemicals
- Location - Atlanta, GA
The Supply Chain Manager will manage and lead the supply chain group at the site, which is broken down into the: planning, inventory control, production, scheduling, and logistics verticals, covering 2 local plants. The Supply Chain Manager will also be responsible for managing a team of 6-7 indirect reports.
Overall, the candidate will also have responsibility for maintaining the ERP system, accurate inventory levels, and developing strategies for continuous improvement initiatives.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading process improvement improvements, strategies, and owning initiatives
- Mentoring and training direct reports located at the local plants
- Monitoring the raw material and global inventory levels, not limited to meeting internal and external customer requirements ad expectations
- Having oversight of the end to end supply chain function for multiple plants
The Supply Chain Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain
- Strong ERP system experience (superuser preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency