One of the fastest growing Automotive companies in Europe is hiring a Supply Chain Manager for their central EU giga-factory in Thuringia. This company made their name in China, but is focusing their future production on Europe and are looking for the top supply chain and logistics professionals in Germany to work at their giga-factory.
This company is the No.1 in the market for producing lithium batteries for the automotive industry as part of their wider goal of transforming the automotive industry into the modern era.
If you motivated to help contribute to a greener future then this could be the opportunity for you! This company will also provide you with state of the art infrastructure and and a very warm and friendly working enforcement where you will be provided all the necessary tools to grow internally.
- Regionally responsible (functional and disciplinary) for Supply Chain Operations and Planning (operational planning, projects, SAP, transport) according to Organizational chart
- Develops, implements and maintains integrated regional (EU) Logistics and Supply Chain Operations standards and processes based on the SC /lean principles and internal / external benchmark and ensures that Headquarter and EU guidelines are met
- Optimises EU (regional) SC operations processes, SC planning including the management of bottle necks, stock optimisation/management and reduction of SC costs while ensuring that customer requirements are met; initiates countermeasures
- Conducts SC process audits (process including SAP) and SC lean checks within EU region on shop floor level and advises local SC Manager Plant / SC Planner / SAP team on improvement opportunities
- Supports to build up of new plants within the region EU
- Promotes a respectful work environment and recruits, develops and retains (functionally and disciplinary reporting) human resources to maintain a qualified, motivated and productive workforce.
- Master degree in Engineering and related Majors
- 5-7 years professional experience, Automotive experience is a must
- Advanced overview in SCM and operative SC processes incl. interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Stock management; launch management, project management, IATF, VDA norms
- Overview of transport and accounting law for Supply Chains, ADR, load security, safety and environment requirements
- Usage of KPIs, usage of SC Lean Tools, standards, guidelines for Supply Chains
- Language Skills: fluent English
- Expert Leadership skills, intercultural work experience