Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Requirements planning with focus on raw and starting materials for production using MRP system
- Surveillance of MRP to ERP ordering process with focus on OTIF deliveries based on optimal material shelf-life and order batch sizes
- Material coverage analysis and sustainable adaptation of planning parameters as well as material master data management and quality complaint management in cooperation with internal SCM partners
- Managing material bottlenecks incl. escalation process and monitoring of special supply materials
- Developing material forecasts to set-up and optimize supply agreements
- Successfully completed degree in Supply Chain Management, International Business or Engineering
- Several years within supply chain management or material planning in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills as well as affinity for IT and MRP tools.
- Abiltiy to work in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic targets and expanding processes.