We have a current opportunity for a Supply chain director of Europe on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Stuttgart Germany with a hybrid work situation. The company is a leading automotive supplier looking for someone to help manage their supply chain departments.
- Leading, supervising and motivating up to 5 subordinate employees.
- Overseeing performance across 6 locations in Germany and 6 across Europe.
- Develop/Drive KPIs to create a transparent and competitively advantaged supply chain
- Engage in cross-functional projects, providing exceptional Project Management insight
- Actively seek supply chain optimisation opportunities & cost savings
- Lead plans to drive continuous improvement
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain management
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Any German ability is a plus.
- Leader with the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Thinks "out of the box", passionately initiates and accompanies changes
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong understanding of SAP (SD, PP, MM preferred).
If interested please apply below.